Monday 30 May 2016

Article Published in Fortean Times



The latest issue of Fortean Times has some items on the Loch Ness Monster, including an article by myself on the F.C. Adams photograph of 1934. Now, regular readers will recall I wrote on this very subject last year. Well, it is essentially the same article but going out to a wider readership who may not visit this blog much or at all.

Actually, I offered the article to Fortean Times first before I put it on my blog. However, after no reply for ages, I just published here. Then, out of the blue, the editor replied recently saying he would like to publish! I was happy to oblige. The issue is the June edition, number 421. I checked out the paper edition in my local Tesco store today and it looks good.


The author can be contacted at lochnesskelpie@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you for that. Interesting article, I should go back and read it again. It just looked like an orca to me which is why I saw no 'mystique' in it, but I realise it probably has more about it if you've taken the effort to research it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am not pushing this as some kind of big proof. But there is a back story and there is the issue of ambiguity due to the image being cropped and depriving us of determining if it was taken at Loch Ness or elsewhere.

      Delete
  2. BTW, on the matter of getting out the alternative view to the sceptic dirge, web hits for May were the second highest ever since I started this blog six years ago. Thanks to all!


    ReplyDelete